Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rock Me Momma

I thought I would share photos of the room that is:
a) most complete in our house
b) we spend the most time in

In true form and fashion, the room most complete is Jack's room. During this photo shoot he was chilling in his crib. I suddenly looked over and he was peaking at me. Such a silly boy!

Some of my favorite touches all come from two of my favorite people. Of course they are my favorite touches because hard work and love went behind them. Often times when I am rocking Jack in the middle of the night or day, since we like to rock, I think about these two people when I am gazing at their handy work. Michael did all of the walls just the way I wanted them, which seemed like a major risk but they turned out just perfect. We have old baseball tokens from Michael's collection, which I always think will make him follow in Michael's footsteps. The amazing quilt you see is a product of Krissy's quilting skills. I could go on and on about ALL of the things she has created for Jack that are amazing, but that is an entire other post. The dog image on the quilt is actually an image of Cooper from a photo. Talk about perfect!

The bumper shown is not Jack's real bumper, but one of the new safety bumpers you put on when they really start rolling and moving. It is mesh so he can still breath if he puts his face against it. Modern moms have to think of everything...

Books, baskets full of toys, a closet full of clothes, and a cute dog to boot. Not to mention a basket full of so many kinds of lotion for his skin that you would think his nightly moisturizing routine could put any aging woman's to shame. He must feel like a king in his room.

I hope you enjoy this special little space for our handsome boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment