Friday, May 10, 2013

To all my Baby Mommas

Although I shouldn't consider this my first Mother's Day (Cooper totally gave me a bad look when I typed that), it is my first "human" Mother's Day. Being a mom has literally changed my world. Anyone who knows me can easily say that is true. Jack dominates life. I'm not saying that because he is a baby and it is overwhelming to be a first time parent, although that is true. I literally mean he REALLY lives life to the fullest and is super energetic.

At school Jack tends to wake up from his naps before the rest of the kids. Because he is so loud and energetic they are forced to take him on a private stroller ride outside so he does not wake the other kids. This has created a monster. HELLO, this little kid loves being outside. Taking him out there does not encourage him to want to sleep more because he LOVES his private buggy ride. Smart kid if you ask me. Dominating teachers! I am not encouraging bad behavior nor do I want me child to be "that kid" in class. The problem is, they love him to pieces and literally can't get enough of him. I am not just saying this, he literally has already learned MAD sales skills from his mother and utilizes them to get his way with teachers. They are eating out of the palm of his hands.

Sure his skin issues and everything have caused people to  go a little easier on him and pay extra attention. Once again, he is playing off of his weaknesses and using them to his advantage. Genius!

I vow to not spoil him rotten.....much :)

I want to take this time to thank my Mom for being such a major help to our little family. I really appreciate all of the effort you have put into making my life successful and that you continue to support me to this day. Jack is very lucky to have you as a NaNa. I can't thank you enough for always being my biggest cheerleader. I can imagine it is hard to step back and watch your kid be an adult and not appear to need you anymore. The problem is, we always need our moms even if we don't like to admit it.

DeeDee, we want to thank you for loving us so much. You are always ready to give a helping hand and step in to do whatever it takes. Your selflessness is amazing and truly inspiring. I have not doubt how much you genuinely love each one of us. Thank you for constantly sharing your love and support.

Okay, your courtesy photos. I know you don't read this blog for my writing!





1 comment: